If you plan to buy a smartphone, you need to see this list if you care more about Whatsapp because money smartphones will not be able to use WhatsApp, which ended on the 31st of December 2022.
As is the case every year, WhatsApp has decided to reduce the number of devices it supports. As the year 2022 draws to a close, WhatsApp has announced that devices will no longer be able to use the social media app after December 31.
The fact that WhatsApp is dropping support for some older versions of iOS and Android shouldn’t come as much of a surprise. Eventually, WhatsApp’s service will be discontinued for the aforementioned devices, and no more upgrades or features will be available.
List of phones that won’t work anymore
- Apple iPhone 5, Apple iPhone 5c.
- Archos 53 Platinum
- Grand S Flex ZTE
- Grand X Quad V987 ZTE
- : Ascend D, Ascend D1, Ascend D2, Ascend G740, Ascend Mate, Ascend P1.
- HTC Desire 500
- LG Enact, Lucid 2, Optimus 4X HD, Optimus F3, Optimus F3Q, Optimus F5, Optimus F6, Optimus F7, Optimus L2 II, Optimus L3 II, Optimus L3 II Dual, Optimus L4 II, Optimus L4 II Dual, Optimus L5, Optimus L5 Dual, Optimus L5 II, Optimus L7, Optimus L7 II, Optimus L7 II Dual, Optimus Nitro HD.
- Lenovo A820
- Memo ZTE V956
- Quad XL
- Xperia Arc S, Xperia miro, Xperia Neo L
- Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy Core, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 mini, Galaxy Trend II, Galaxy Trend Lite, Galaxy Xcover 2.
- Xperia Arc S, Xperia miro, Xperia Neo L.
- Wiko Cink Five
- Wiko Darknight ZT